- Do Not Use the Force of More Than 1 Finger
If you can't move something with the force of 1 finger, it's probably not meant to move. It's always better to hazard on the safe side. If you are unsure if something should or will move, just ask us (this will not count as a hint). Do not move things like furniture pieces.
- No Food or Drink Allowed!
We do not permit outside food and drink on site!
- No Forcing Things Open or Lock Picking
- Lockpicking defeats the purpose of an escape room and can hinder the experience of everyone in the room.
- No Smoking or Vaping Inside
Please respect our guests by not smoking or vaping inside of the facility.
- No Climbing on Furniture / Props
Our experiences do not require any climbing of any sorts. Do not climb on the furniture.
- Handle Props / Puzzles / Locks with Care
Please handle our equipment with care. Everything on site has been made with love and care to bring our customers the best possible experiences!
- There is Nothing to Touch Above Doors or on the Ceiling
There is nothing to interact with above the height of a door. There is nothing in or on the ceilings that require participants to interact with!
- No Photography or Video Recording Allowed Inside Our Experiences!
No taking pictures or recording of videos inside of our escape room experiences!
- Our Refund Policy
Tickets are Non-Refundable and all transactions are final.
NOTE: tickets that have been purchased are transferable to other customers.
Please contact Customer Support if there is any issue and we will be happy to help!
- Arrive 17-20 Minutes Before Your Reservation
Before the start of your escape room experience, we will need to brief you on the story, make sure waivers are signed, and make sure that everyone has arrived safely.
- Policy on Booking with Minors (ages 8 - 17)
- Playing a Room More than Once?
Since all of our experiences have multiple paths, multiple choices, and multiple endings, we can understand that players may want to play each room more than once.
Note: If a participant is using prior knowledge during an experience with random participants who have not played that game, then that participant may be asked to leave.
Here is a list of rooms that will require a private booking to play through again:
- "Site: 117"
- Participants Must Sign the Waiver Before Participating
All participants must sign the waiver before participating in an escape room experience. If the participants are minors (ages including 8 - 17), a legal parent / guardian must sign the waiver for the pariticipant.
Our WAIVER is HERE.