At "escape.exe", we have always prioritized cleanliness and safety.
We have made updates to our policies based on the guidance of health authorities and experts, as well as federal/state mandates.
These policies are designed to reduce contact, bolster cleanliness, and enforce social distancing.
Things are going to be different, since the last time you have all visited. All bookings are now private, the number of people in the facility has been reduced, and we have doubled our cleaning supplies.
We are confident that we will continue to deliver an incredible experience and create awesome new memories-- together.
WE HAVE ALWAYS:
· Extensively cleaned props/locks between bookings
· Cleaned the rooms and lobby before opening
· Prioritized safety and cleanliness
· Offered hand sanitizer on location
· Provided ONLINE waivers
NEW SAFETY GUIDELINES:
· Participants are required to wear a mask within the facility and during any experience
· All bookings are now PRIVATE (see booking for details on each experience)
· Social distancing between employees and groups
· Reduced number of guests in the lobby
· Employees will wear face coverings
Together, we can foster a safe escape room experience!
- the team at "escape.exe"